Skip to content
- To keep the lustre of your gold-plated jewellery, extra care should be taken to maximise its lifespan.
- Do not spray perfumes or other sprays whilst wearing your jewellery as the chemicals can react to the metals of your jewellery.
- Substances like oil, antibacterial soaps, body lotion, cream, perfume, salt water, chlorine, and sweat may react with the metals of your jewellery and will cause it to tarnish easily.
- Clean your jewellery with a cotton ball or a very soft toothbrush to remove any dirt. Gently rub the surface using a soft jewellery cloth to restore shine. If it requires further cleaning, you may clean it with warm soapy water. Soak it for a few minutes and then clean with a soft cloth.
- All semi-precious stones are different and unique. For clean opaque stones such as Opals, Lapis Lazuili, Jade and Turquoise just wipe them down with a damp cloth.
- Opals are delicate stones and are high in water content and porous, which causes them to be very sensitive to changes in climate, temperature and humidity. Try to avoid wearing your Opals in extreme weather conditions, avoid soap, water and household cleaners.
- Pearls love to be worn. Pearls do not like chlorine, perfume, hair sprays, cosmetics, shampoos and oils. Only clean with a soft cloth moistened with water.
- It is suggested to store your jewellery item in the Della box provided.